Attention Pic Mobert Band Members: Career Opportunity with Hydro Project
The Gitchi Animki Hydroelectric Electric project is (50%) owned by our First Nation.
The project generates clean renewable electricity from two generating stations in our traditional territory on the White River.
We are currently recruiting for an immediate opening for the position of:
This is a full-time position that offers:
- A career opportunity with training provided
- Long-term, permanent employment
- A competitive wage
- Access to a company vehicle for work duties
- Opportunity to become the Senior Operator as your skills, abilities and experience are developed
While related experienced would be helpful, training will be provided, and so we strongly encourage applications from individuals who:
- Want a stable, long-term career opportunity
- Are ready to commit the time and energy to learn the job
- Are extremely reliable and accountable
- Can demonstrate their interest and aptitude in electrical, mechanical and other work related to this position (testing will be provided)
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Reside in Mobert or White River (this is a must as this is an on-call position)
Interested? Do you want to learn more?
We will hold an information session for interested people as follows:
Pic Mobert Band Office – Tuesday, March 19, 2019 – 10 a.m.
This will be followed but a tour of the hydro sites so you can see first hand what the job would be like.
If you would like to attend, please contact Wayne Sabourin:
Phone: (807) 228-3175
Email – email@example.com
Or drop by and see Wayne at the Band Office
Note: Under the terms of related business agreements, this position is open to members of the Pic Mobert First Nation.