Job Posting – Pic Mobert First Nation: Early Childhood Educator
Pic Mobert First Nation is currently looking for a full time Early Childhood Educator. Pic Mobert Children’s Community Space’s goal is to develop an excellent reputation within the childcare field as a leader in child development. Our environment makes early childhood education interesting and interactive, inspiring a sense of exploration and a positive attitude towards learning that will last for life.
- Responsible for educating, stimulating, influencing and caring for the children in their playroom environment;
- Maintain a high quality environment, assessing, observing and looking after the individual needs of every child;
- Educate children in accordance to the designated curriculum model for their age group, maintaining transparent communication between parents and team members, and always exemplifying integrity;
- Perform activities in accordance with the mission statement of Pic Mobert Children’s Community Space;
- May be required to fill in as Centre Supervisor as needed.
- You are a Registered Early Childhood Educator and in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Education;
- Require valid First Aid/CPR, 2 Step TB, immunization (Tetanus, MMR);
- Provide a Vulnerable Sector Screening Police Check that has been completed for Pic Mobert Children’s Community Space;
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
How to Apply:
- Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off resume at the Pic Mobert First Nation Band Office, C/O Shawna Fedoruk, EDO
- Closing date Friday February 22nd at 4:30pm
- Clearly state “Competition ECE” in the email subject line