Job Posting – PMFN Health Centre: Referral Clerk
Pic Mobert First Nation is currently accepting resumes for the positions of one Full-Time and one Call-in Referral Clerk to work in the Health Centre under the Health and Social Manager.
The Referral Clerk for the Health Centre performs a variety of highly confidential and complex clerical duties to plan and assist with long distance NIHB related medical appointments and transportation.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties involved in greeting and directing patients, making appointments, processing forms, and providing information to assist patients in obtaining medical and specialist appointments;
- Organize the local medical transportation for the program;
- Completing all paperwork and tracking the financial aspect of each medical related trip;
- Setting up data systems;
- Keep filing up to date and highly organized;
- Ensure data entry, data collection, and submission of reports to Health Canada
He or she will also need to fill in occasionally for the Health Centre Receptionist which involves answering phones, providing general information to the public, and supporting the general operations of the Health Centre.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Positive, friendly manner, able to deal with problems presented by clients with exemplary customer service;
- Very organized; able to keep a complex filing system, track documents/calls/trips, able to work independently and under pressure at times;
- Familiar with NIHB travel applications including obtaining application information from Health Canada, doctors, nurses, hotels, etc.;
- Familiar with Word, Excel, email, and general social media;
- Able to pass a pre-screening drug test;
- “G” class driver’s license an asset.
Closing Date: January 4 th 2019, 4:00pm
Interested candidates are to submit a copy of their resume and cover letter to:
Shawna Fedoruk, Economic Development Officer
Fax number: 807-822-2850