Job Postings – Northern Neighbours Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic: Multiple Positions
Northern Neighbours Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic (NNNPLC) is a new health care delivery model in which nurse practitioners are the lead providers of primary health care.
The clinic is funded by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care. The clinic will provide comprehensive, accessible, and coordinated primary health care services to residents of White River and Pic Mobert First Nation.
The NNNPLC is now seeking interested applicants for the following positions:
- Clinic Administrator (responsible for both sites – White River and Pic Mobert) 1 Full Time position, closes October 12, 2018
- Nurse Practitioners 2 Full Time positions, closes October 12, 2018
- Consulting Physician 1 Part Time position, closes October 26, 2018
- Registered Nurse 1 Full Time position, closes October 26, 2018
- Social Worker 1 Full Time position, closes October 26, 2018
- Receptionist 1 Full Time position, closes October 26,2018
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4:00 pm on the specified closing date. Resumes and cover letters may also be mailed to:
Northern Neighbours NPLC
White River, Ontario
For complete job descriptions or additional information please contact us by phone at 807-822-2859 or by email at email@example.com.