Got questions about these programs? Call Nicole Simpson, Student Success Coordinator, at 807-822-1860 ext 255 or email email@example.com.
On this page:
2019-20 Post-secondary Funding (Applications are due by May 15, 2019)
- Application (Click here to download)
- Official letter of acceptance from colleges and universities.
- Proof of Status (Indian status number required).
- Official transcripts from high schools, colleges and universities.
- Educational goals (indicate briefly on application).
NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED COMPLETE WITHOUT ALL DOCUMENTATION.
Please submit to Nicole Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 807-822-2146.
Barrick Operating Corporation (BOC) & Pic Mobert First Nation (PMFN) Capacity Building Scholarships – Applications are due before May 31, 2019
The BOC & PMFN “Capacity Building Scholarship” is awarded to select Pic Mobert First Nation (PMFN) students who have been leaders and role models in their school and community.
The “Capacity Building Scholarship” seeks to assist students financially who demonstrate a balanced lifestyle and commitment to a post-secondary education in the list of studies.
Scholarship applications will be accepted from students who are registered band members of PMFN and who are currently enrolled at a full-time public post secondary institution in Canada.
Students must be passing all courses and on track to graduate in the year stated on their post-secondary application. Students pursuing an education in environmental sciences, mining, business, engineering, trades and technology sectors will be considered priority applicants.
General Admission students are also encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
The following information must be included to be considered for the scholarships:
1. Completed application form
2. Reference letter from a teacher or faculty member
3. Cover letter describing why you are a good candidate for the scholarship
4. Current transcript for the year of study, September 2018 – April 2019.
For further information, please call Nicole Simpson at (807) 822 1860 ext.255. Please send your completed scholarship package before May 31, 2019 to Nicole Simpson at email@example.com.
- Job Posting – Anishinabek Camps & Catering Services: Camp Administrator / Camp Manager Trainee
- Job Posting – Netamisakomik Centre for Education: Teaching Positions
- Summer Student Employment
- Volunteers Wanted: Housing Committee
- National Observer: Ontario First Nations urge government to intervene in ‘urgently needed’ electricity line